There is good news about the climate crisis. Get inspired by the good works and breakthroughs we’ve found.
- Low-cost solar and batteries plus backup power come together in one Maryland county’s all-electric transportation hub – Nov 2022 – Read article.
- Inside Alphabet X’s new effort to combat climate change with seagrass – Nov 2022 – Read article.
- This 100% solar community endured Hurricane Ian with no loss of power and minimal damage – October 2, 2022 – Read article.
- GM to go all-electric by 2035, phase out gas and diesel engines – Jan 2021 – Read article.
- The untapped energy source that could power the planet – Jamie C. Beard TED talk. Deep beneath your feet is a molten ball of energy the same temperature as the surface of the sun — an immense clean energy source that could power the world thousands of times over, says technologist and climate activist Jamie C. Beard. How do we tap it? She lays out a surprising solution, and an unlikely alliance, to harvest geothermal energy from the Earth’s core and get it to anywhere in the world. Watch video.